Tuesday, June 2, 2015

227.1

227.1 million. That is the amount of blogs that are currently public on the internet in 2015. 227.1 million different pages, people, names, ideas, thoughts.
  I went online today, after exercise, errands, and training for my new research position and out of everything that I could have done, I went onto my laptop and started a search towards doing something that would make this time feel more productive than I have the past two weeks. I will be honest with you, I have never been great at note taking, list making, or keeping myself on a writing schedule. All this stated however, I have always wanted to be the person with a blog, who is able to look back through the years and get a glimpse of what my life was like at a time that may seem insignificant in the future, but when it occurred it was a novel experience, as in all reality, every experience is novice.
  I decided today that along with numerous other identities that I have, blogger will be a new one. I am not expecting an explosion of readers, any profit, or really any existential benefit other than bettering myself through the knowledge that I will have at least this moment inscribed forever on this site.
Always,
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment